Saturday 14 May 2011

Blue Apple Design


I discovered that the Houldsworth Mill in Stockport host a number of businesses and a number of design studios. One of those I contacted was Blue Apple Design. They produce a number of refreshing visually stimulating and lighthearted solutions for their clients.

When I first same across them I found their website opening animation really engaging and I loved the “Plastic Fantastic” project they produced for Cumbrian Containers, they managed to fun and energetic.


I decided it was best to call up the Studio to save time and get a straight answer. This gave me a direct email to contact as opposed to an information address that generally gets you nowhere. I emailed David at Blue Apple Design and didn’t get a response so I decided to call again as the receptionist friendly and helpful and far from intimidating. She told me to send another email and it worked as this time David replied asking for a digital version of my portfolio (which I expect feedback from shortly) I decided to send the animations I created for the End Sting project but needed to upload these onto a site for them to be downloaded from. I was also told we could arrange a visit to the studio once we’ve discussed his feedback. Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment