Saturday 14 May 2011

Raw


I managed to contact Tom Heaton from RAW in Manchester. It was lose to the normal situation where people are too busy but thankfully he did offer to take a look at a PDF version or website.

It took me a while to get this together and unfortunately I had to leave a fair bit out of compared to my physical version. These were all of the prints I’m yet to have scanned into Indesign to uniform the overall portfolio format. I also left out the storyboard for the cross pathways collaboration as I thought it might be a little difficult to digest if I was not present to explain it.


I didn’t really get to ask Tom about his opinion on the industry or the ins and outs of the RAW studio but he did say that he liked the work in my portfolio but that maybe I should experiment with my layout a little more.

I am trying to stay in contact so that I can gain a visit as soon as things calm down in the studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment